Sunday, October 23, 2005

secret band

i saw nada surf play at the el rey last night. i always think of them as a secret band. they had that one hit song back in the 90's (and no, i didn't request it last night), and then just kind of fell off the radar screen. my radar screen, at least.

and then a couple of years ago i was wading through the many gigs of music that somehow appeared in my computer, and i came across Let Go. lovely music for walking around the city. this song, especially:

blonde on blonde - nada surf

everyone i know who likes nada surf has a similar story.
no hype, just a happy accident.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love vagina! Nice blog by the way!

Anonymous said...

I love vagina! Nice blog by the way!

Anonymous said...

I love vagina! Nice blog by the way!

Anonymous said...

I love vagina! Nice blog by the way!