Monday, November 27, 2006

when time slows down

this weekend i: hosted my first thanksgiving, travelled 800 miles by car, made my first stuffing, saw two dear friends married, wandered around an amazing beautiful yayoi kusama room, received noise complaints from the neighbors, both flashed someone and was flashed, freaked out over my dress, cried with happiness, had my first interaction with the miracle of fashion tape, read the phrase "human beings are amnesia machines," met both my boyfriend's best friend and his sister in one drunken episode, made out on the goldsmith overlook, listened to half of two books on tape, barely managed to keep my cool, witnessed the unfortunate sprawl of phoenix, arizona, shot two rolls of film and came *this* close to buying a robot at target.

there's probably more, i just can't remember.

1 comment:

hiroshi ryan said...

you should have bought the robot. tisk tisk tisk