Monday, June 11, 2007

post graduation to-do list

have a day at the spa
get my car serviced/dents removed/washed
go to all of the museums i've fallen behind on
take up spinning in addition to yoga and get in wicked shape
go hiking
put all of the photographs i've been saving for the past three years into an album
write letters
send packages
make a mix cd
finish my model
take a walk every day
throw a party
go to new york
fix all of the little things that need fixing around my house
learn how to barbeque
go to the hollywood bowl as much as possible
figure out the rest of my life
clean out my closet
clean out my bookcase

2 comments:

hiroshi ryan said...

good list. Makes me want to write one as well.

Anonymous said...

Can I get in on the spinning, hiking, museums, party, and mix cd? Anything to make this interminable boredom better? pweeze....