Wednesday, April 19, 2006

passing afternoon

on monday i went down to the beach to do some work (and fortunately by do some work i mean sketch). it was sunny and blustery and i could barely keep my papers down. my ipod was set to shuffle and this song came on. like so much iron and wine, its sad and beautiful and bittersweet. it was so windy that i was forced to take shelter. the only places without wind, however, were also the ones without sun. i got cold so i went inside.

i woke up this morning and that song was playing on repeat inside my head. i don't know if it was still there from monday or if it was playing in my dreams.

1 comment:

hiroshi ryan said...

At least you had a good song stuck in your head. I stopped counting the number of times I've found myself singing bad AAA music.