Sunday, July 02, 2006

the adventures of lenny the liger and zenny the zoniey (part 4)

as lenny strolled the left path as the pepoi the bird said he thought a lot about what was wrong with him inside and maybe what he needed to change. as he was about to give up and just go back home he heard a rather strange noise. it was more of a cayota growing then some strange noise. he peeked throught the bushes and saw a small medium size cayota growing and reddy to attack a samwhat zebra.

lenny jumped right in and roared as loud as he could and stamped his feet and the cayota got so scared he ran off like a bullet. he looked at the zebra and said (hi) "you don't want to eat me i don't taste good" shreaked zenny "i am not going to eat you i was trying to help you" "ow well thanks" said zenny "so what are you "said lenny to the zebra "well this might sound silly but i am a mixed breed...i am not normal i am what you call a zoney you know half pony half zebra (ow)" "enny said "well don't be ashamed i am a mixed breed to a tiger and a lion.."

"that are same" said zenny "so this might sound weird to you but do you wanna be friends i am kind of short on them" said zenny "you know what" said lenny and with one last sigh and finally a smile said "i think will get along perfectly"

the end.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I found a story on the street a few weeks ago too! On a sheet of loose-leaf college ruled paper, dated Friday, October 15th, 2004. Here's how it starts (misspellings intact!)...

Shoe: What'z up partner? You want to warm up?
Foot: Nah! I want to be alone today.
Shoe: Why? We were partner since you were born. Every few year or month I change my look so I can help our relationship to be a better one.
Foot: Well, I can't go out when I am with you. I am always home/headquarter. When I am out to go out monsters come and attack me.

amanda said...

that's the best thing i've ever heard.

amanda said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.