Thursday, January 11, 2007

Tag of Four

via ryan

Four jobs I've had:
1. Sticky bun server
2. Ice cream scooper
3. Speakers Bureau Coordinator
4. Phone bank at a credit card company

Four places I've lived:
1. Wilmington, DE
2. Florence, Italy
3. Claremont, CA
4. Brooklyn, NY

Four favourite foods (at the moment - this is always changing):
1. grilled sandwiches
2. banana bread
4. shrimp
5. seared ahi

Four movies I could watch over and over (actually, I don't tend to watch movies repeatedly, unless lots of time has passed. but if I did):
1. Annie Hall
2. Kicking and Screaming
3. Spirited away
4. One Crazy Summer

Four TV shows I enjoy:
1. Lost
2. Project Runway
3. Heroes
4. Top Chef

Four places I've traveled:
1. Sao Paulo, Brazil
2. Innsbruck, Austria
3. Kiluaea, Kauai
4. Jinotepe, Nicaragua

Four places I'd like to visit:
1. The Sahara Desert
2. Shanghai, China (I guess I've technically been there, but not in the last decade)
3. Buenos Aires, Argentina (in the works!)
4. Reykjavik, Iceland

Four websites I go to daily (not counting blogs/social network sites):
1. Chowhound
2. Epicurious
3. LA Times/New York Times/BBC News
4. Curbed LA

Julie, don't hate me - but this one's all you!

1 comment:

julie said...

i've been planning for this one since i saw it on ryan's!