Thursday, June 01, 2006

chronology

i don't remember ever not liking simon and garfunkel. i have no idea when i was first introduced to them. i think it was a tape my parents had in their car, the one i begged them to play over and over again as a child. but i danced to them in high school, obsessed about paul in college, and rediscovered their dreamy twists and turns in my new york days. i had a hard time deciding where to put them in this chronology.

but this i know: it started early, and has always been with me.

baby driver - simon and garfunkel

4 comments:

vyc said...

I remember car rides with my mom when I was little and hearing Bridge Over Troubled Waters and thinking it was the most beautiful song ever.

hiroshi ryan said...

Long live the chronology.

Anonymous said...

i can't believe how young paul looks in that photo. your simon & garfunkel mix (from a few years back) is one of my favorite playlists on my ipod.

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»