Friday, June 16, 2006

oh god

i just had one of those moments. one of those cringey, lower-lip-biting moments. i went in for orientation at my new internship today, and one of my coworkers mentioned that he had looked me up on friendster. he liked my photographs.

great, whatever.

but then i came home and looked at my profile, which describes me as "unsure and excited and tentative and weirdly passionate and off key." that description may be apt, but it's not exactly how i want to be introduced to a new office.

i may need to reevaluate just how much of myself i should be revealing on the internet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no worries babe. you are fabulous. what´s he going to tell his superiors? that HE was on friendster?

just don´t tell him about the blog.

oh, and, hi from spain!